In September 2017, the Prudential Regulation Authority changed the way BTL mortgages enquiries are underwritten, making it more difficult for BTL portfolio landlords to raise finance for capital raising. However there are some second charge loan solutions which may provide an alternative.
We have helped many applicants in this area such as:
- Ex Pat’s with no other UK income
- No stress test on first or second charge if self-funding
- Arrears, CCJ’s & Default’s catered for
- No tenant or AST in place yet
- Light to heavy refurbishment in order to let
- Loans for business or personal use including debt consolidation.
- BTL loans still available where first mortgage won’t consent.
If you would like more information, talk to us on 01902 585020.