Why choose us?
Your bank may have 100’s of bridging loan plans – we have over 10,000!
Plus, we have…
- 30 years of experience
- Experts at finding low rates and solving problems
- Friendly and fast advice
Promise Money have bridging loan plans available for everyone, including those with credit issues…
Using one of the most comprehensive bridging loan panels in the UK, we can search for the best deal for you.
About Commercial Bridging Loans
When it comes to commercial and business finance there is no standard template and no magic formula. Every application is different and the key is to make sure we understand what you want to achieve.
What is Commercial Bridging?
In many businesses operating in the bridging and commercial markets, they often seem to view these two products virtually as one and the same, to the point where a customer may get confused about the distinction between the two.
- A commercial mortgage is a mortgage taken out within the course of a business i.e:
- Instead of offering their home as collateral, they are instead offering their business premises or property owned by the business.
- Instead of the purpose being for personal use, the loan is intended solely for business purposes.
- Commercial Bridging loans are also often secured on commercial premises but on a short-term bridging basis i.e. the loan is taken out for 1 to 2 years maximum.