Reasons you might want to apply with Promise
We don’t quote fictitious rates on our website – we think it’s misleading.
The products you will be offered represent the whole market. Why look elsewhere?
We won’t phone or pester you when you apply. If you want to talk let us know.
The big comparison websites pass your details to other companies – we don’t.
Getting the right loan is not like buying off the peg – it’s tailor made to fit you.
Our in house experts have massive experience to arrange the loan which suits you.
Other brokers send us their clients because of our expertise and product breadth.
By applying on our website you potentially cut out a “middle man” and deal direct.
- Hundreds of loan plans available
- Self-employed without up-to-date accounts
- Loans for debt consolidation
- Ideal for larger loans and lower repayments
- Borrow to age 85
- Capital and Repayment or Interest only
- Credit problems and arrears considered
- All loans are secured and subject to status
Avoid additional fees
When you apply to Promise, you are applying to one of the most trusted names in the loans industry. Promise Money is part of Promise Solutions Ltd which is a leading provider of loans and specialist finance to mortgage advisers, independent financial advisers and their clients.
By applying direct there are no additional fees charged by another broker.
Other brokers come to us when they need a financial solution for their clients.
If you prefer, ask your Financial Adviser about a Promise loan.
- Over 30 years experience arranging loans for people just like you
- Trusted by the major mortgage networks and mortgage clubs to look after their clients
- The widest panel of lenders of any broker in the UK
- More choice so you get the rates you deserve or the loan you need when others would say no.
- The latest and best technology to find the right loan for you fast – we built a system which is so good we even licence it to our competitors
- Expertise in loans, bridging and commercial finance so you get help and advice you didn’t even know you needed.
Secured loans – Also known as second charge loans or homeowner loans
Secured loans are available only to homeowners and are ideal for borrowers who may have had difficulty arranging finance with their bank or for whom a remortgage doesn’t make sense. We can arrange loans from £10000 to £2.5 million and at very competitive rates of interest. We aim to find you the cheapest or most suitable loan for your circumstances. However we come in to our own when our clients need a little extra help. Having the widest panel of secured loan lenders on the market means we can usually help where others fail. Having people in the team who have been doing the job for 30 years also makes a big difference.
When you contact Promise we are on your side to help find the secured loan, bridging or short term loan or commercial finance that is right for you. Even if you have bad credit, arrears or have difficulty proving your income we have products specifically designed to meet your needs.
Secured loans can be used for many different purposes as follows:
- Home improvement loan
- Self employed loan – up to date accounts not needed
- Adverse credit loan – including bad credit reference, mortgage arrears, County Court Judgements and defaults
- Short term loan – can be secured on property or valuable assets such as vehicles, furniture, art and jewellery